Contacting Us Is Easy!
To discuss how we can help with your legal needs, feel free to contact us by phone or by clicking the email button below to schedule a consultation. Scroll down for more information about our initial consultation — what to expect, what to bring, where to come, and how to make the most of it!
WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN YOU CONTACT US
We will ask you for some basic information and run a quick check to verify our representing you would not conflict with any existing client. Then we will schedule the in-person meeting. We may request that you bring certain information to the meeting with you. If you plan to bring anyone else to the meeting, please tell us at the time of scheduling. If for some reason you are unable to come to our office—due to physical disability, for instance—please let us know. We can often accommodate.
WHAT TO BRING TO THE CONSULTATION
To make the most of our visit, please bring the following with you:
- Driver’s license if you have one. If not, bring a passport or other government-issued photo ID.
- Social Security number.
- If we have requested certain information such as forms or documents, or if you have documents you feel might be helpful, please bring that information with you.
- Some people find it helpful to write down a few facts or general questions they want to remember to bring up at the meeting.
WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN WE MEET
The purpose of the initial consultation is for us to gain an understanding of your situation and give you information about what (if anything) we can do to assist you with the matter.
- You will have an opportunity to tell us your situation, concerns, and what you wish to accomplish.
- We will give you information regarding whether and how we can help, and general information about what you may expect if we represent you. We may also make some general recommendations based on information you provide.
- We may request additional information or documents. The more complete and accurate the information we have, the better job we can do to assist you.
- We will provide information about our fees.
- The initial consultation is free and usually lasts about 15-30 minutes. Estate planning consultations may run a bit longer.
- If you hire us, we will provide a written Representation Agreement. This agreement explains what services we are hired to perform, the terms of our fees and payment, your privacy rights, and other relevant terms of the representation.
- Regardless of whether you hire us, the information you provide during our initial consultation remains confidential.
OUR OFFICE LOCATION
Crestwood Crossing Business Center at 121st & Sheridan
6305 E. 120th Court, Suite K4
Tulsa, OK 74137
OFFICE HOURS (By Appointment)
Mon - Thurs: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Fri: 9:00am - Noon